Sura ( Shark) fish - 2 ( cleaned and sliced)
Chilly powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Oil - To fry
Onion - 1 ( finely chopped)
Green chilly - 2 ( cut length wise)
Garlic - 3 pullu
Ginger and garlic paste - 3 tsp
Salt - To taste
* First chop the fish and clean it very well.
* Then scramble the fish very well.
* Then add the onion, green chilly and garlic and fry well
* Then add the prepared fish to the pan, and mix well. ( Dont add water). Keep mixing it making sure it does not stick to the bottom to the pan.
* You should keep cooking unt il the fish comes out to the granted coconut texture.Thats all... The yummy and spicy sura puttu is ready.....Serve hot.