For this recipe you first need to prepare the fried chicken. For this preparation visit Deep fried chicken.
Chicken - ( 200 grms) Deep fried as told in the recipe.
Spring Onions - 2 ( Chopped finely)
Capsicum - Red and green colour ( Chopped length wise)
Green chilly - 3 ( chopped)
Ginger and garlic paste - 2 tsp
Seasame oil - 5 tsp
Salt - To taste
Soya sauce - 1 to 2 tsp
Ajinomoto - 2 pinch
Basmathi rice - 1 cup cooked. ( With 1 : 2 water and rice ratio) and cool it.
*First prepare the deep fried chicken as mentioned, then cut it into small pieces as shown below
* Then take a pan, add the oil, then add the spring onions and fry it, then add the capsicums and fry for few mins, then add the green chillies and fry it.
* Then add te ginger and garlic paste and fry till the raw smell disappears.
* Now add the cooked and cooled rice to the pan, and mix well.
* Now add the Ajinomoto and soya sauce and salt and mix together.
* Mix well, and check for the taste.
* Hmmmmmmm yummy Spice-India special fried chicken fried rice is ready to be served.