Eggplant - 1 ( Big)
Chilly powder - 1 and half tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Salt - To taste
Ginger and garlic paste - 3 tsp (Optional)
Red food colouring - a pinch
Cornflour - 3 tsp
Rice Flour - 2 tsp
Oil - To fry
* First clean the eggplant, then cut it in thin slices as shown below.
* Then mix all other ingredients except oil and make it a paste using using.
* Then apply the prepared masala to each and every eggplant generously.
* You need not keep this in the fridge, just fry it immedietly.
* Take a pan, add oil and heat it. When the oil is hot, add the eggplant and deep fry it.
* The keep it in a plate covered with tissue to observe excess oil.
The yummy and simple eggplant fry is ready, serve hot and crispy. ( It make a good alternative for a fish fry....ahahaha). Enjoy.....