So here is the recipe just for you.....
Nethili fish - 500 grms ( Washed and cleaned)
Red Chilly powder - 2 tsp ( If you prefer bit more spicy or less , then you can add more or less chilly powder accordingly)
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Salt - To taste.
Corn flour - 3 tsp
Rice Flour - 2 tsp
Thick Yogurt - 5 tsp
food colouring powder - orange ( 2 pinch)
Lemon juice - 2 - 3 drops
Curry Leaves ( Optional) - Hand full ( washed and cleaned)
Oil - To fry
* Take the nethili fish and wash well.
* Now add the above mentioned ingredients and mix well by adding little bit of water.
* Make sure you mix well, and the add the fish to the masala and mix well, making sure that the fish is generously applied with the masala.
* Now keep it in the fridge for 1/2 hr to 1 hr. ( The more time you keep, the more taste you get)
* Then take a pan add oil and heat it.
* Now add the nethili fish one by one and fry it.
* Wow , the yummy and spicy nethili fish fry is ready. Now you can fry the curry leaves and garnish it. Serve hot.
Today i have recieved three beautiful award ( (i) I love your blog award, (ii) Kreative blog award, ( iii) One lovely blog award)from my friend Aysha. She has also tagged me. Thanks Aysha for passing such a wonderful award to me.
1. What is your current obsession?
2. What are you wearing today?
Skirt and tops
3. What’s for dinner?
Chicken soup, Chicken biryani, deep fried chicken and boiled egg, with raita
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
5. What are you listening to right now?
Just the keyboard noise.
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
She's a wonderful person.
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
A beautiful country side in UK.
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
10. Which language do you want to learn?
11. Who do you want to meet right now?
12. What is your favourite colour?
13. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?
14. What is your dream job?
To become a famous Graphics designer
15. What’s your favourite magazine?
16. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Shoes or Handbags
17. What do you consider a fashion faux pas
18. Who are your style icons?
19. Describe your personal style?
Elegant and stylish
20. What are you going to do after this?
Sleep ( its 1.30 pm here....)
21. What are your favourite movies?
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, Autograph, Gajini, Home alone
22. What inspires you?
23. Give us three styling tips that always work for you:
Always keep Simple and Elegant,Carry branded handbags. Wear clean and matching shoes .
24. Coffee or tea?
25. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Listen to music and think about all the good things that has happened to me.
26. Which month is your birthday?
27.Which other blogs you love visiting?
I Love all the blogs.
28. Favorite Food?
Spicy Chicken Briyani
29. Favorite Season?
29. Favorite Season?
30.One thing you love about yourself?
Determination and hardwork.
31.Favorite Quotes ?
" To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong ". - Joseph Chilton Pearce
The rules are:Respond and rework – answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, and add one more question of your own. Then tag eight or ten other people.I would like to share this awards and tag with my following friends...