As i promised here is the very first recipe of spice-india's microwave cooking.
Chilly paneer is a fav recipe of many. Its one of the most famous and common dish that we find on the menu cards of many chinese restaurants. Here is the microwave version of chilly paneer. ( I have made it dry, so i named it as dry chilli paneer). This microwave version of chilli paneer is very easy to make. When all the ingredients are chopped and ready, then it just takes 10 mins of cooking time. Here is the recipe just for you.
Paneer - 300 grms ( Sliced into small cubes, and need not be fried, can be used directly)
Big Onion - 1 ( Chopped Length wise)
Ginger - small piece ( Chopped very finely)
Garlic - 2 ( chopped finely)
Soya sauce - 2 tsp vinegar - 1/2 tsp
green capsicum - 1 ( cut into small square shaped )
Ajinomoto - 1/2 tsp
Green chillies - 3 ( sliced length wise)
Cornflour - 1 tsp ( mixed in 6 tsp of water)
Orange food colour - 1/4 tsp Salt - To taste Oil - 3 -4 tsp
* Take a microwave dish and oil. Then add onion, ginger, garlic, ajinomoto, soua sauce and the sliced paneer cube.
* Mix every thing together.
* Cover the dish with the microwave lid.( Do not use tupperware or non microwave proof vessels to cook. And always use the microwave safe lids to cover the vessels. Because microwave vessel lids are with small hole opening, thro which the steam escapes. Do not ever close the container with other lids and cook in microwave. Its very dangerous)
*Microwave for 5 mins. ( Power level - High)
* Then take the vessel out and add vinegar, green chillies, capsicum, salt and the cornflour water, orange food colour and mix very well.
* Now microwave for 4 mins without covering the vessel.
* wow......the yummy chilli paneer is ready now.
*Mix well and serve hot. You are sure to love it.