*Fish (Sea bass) - 1/2 Kg
*Ginger & Garlic Paste - 3-4
*SpoonSalt - As per taste
*Chilly powder - 1 and 1/2 spoon
*Turmeric powder - 1/4 spoon
*Rice flour - 4-5 spoon
*Corn flour - 3-4 spoon
*food colouring (red) - 1/4 spoon
*Oil - To fry the Fish
*Lemon wedges for garnishing
* Cut the fish into small thin slices.
* Now take a bowl and add all the above mentioned item together and make it into thick paste using water( you can even use yogurt instead of water).
* Now apply the paste evenly on each onto each and every slice and spread it on a plate.
* Keep it in fridge for 1/2 hr.
* Then heat oil in a pan and add the fish and fry it...... Enjoy!!!