keerai ( Spinach ) - 300 grms ( Washed and Cleaned)
Big Onion - 1 ( Finely chopped)
Garlic - 2 pallu ( Finely Chopped)
Red chilly - 3 number
Mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp
Urid Dhal - 1 tsp
Chana dhal - 1 tsp
Oil - To fry
Salt - 3/4 tsp or To taste
* Take a pan, add oil. When oil is heated , then add the mustard seeds, urid dhal and chana dhal. And fry it.
* Now add the chopped onions and fry till golden brown.
* Add the chopped garlic and red chillies and fry it.
* Then add the washed keerai ( If you use the spinach, its better to chop the leaves rather than adding just like that)and fry it.
* Spinach will shrink into half when it is cooked. So Now add salt according to taste.It goes well with rice when served hot..........ENJOY......