Keema Matar is Minced meat( lamb) cooked with green peas. It has a splendid texture and very tasty.
Here goes the Keema matar recipe
Minced meat - 200 grms
Ginger and Gralic paste : 10 tsp
Onion - 1 ( chopped)
Tomatoes - 1 ( Chopped)
Capsicum Pepper - 1 ( chopped) optional
Coriander Leaves - 1 handful ( Optional)
Salt - taste
Garam Masala - 2 tsp
poppy seeds - 1 tsp
Chilly powder - 2 tsp ( Or according to taste )
Green peas - 1/2 cup ( frozen ), can use fresh green peas, but have to cook it before adding to the dish.
Oil - To fry
* Heat the oil and fry the onions, tomatoes and ginger and garlic , Fry till the raw smell disappears.
* Then make it cool and then grind it into fine paste, by adding water.
* If you are using coriander leaves, add it now and grind it into paste ( this is optional)
* Then take a pan, add oil and add the paste and fy for few mins.
* Then add the minced meat.( lamb)
* mix well and add the chilly powder, salt, Garam masala and chopped pepper and green peas and fry for 20 min to 30 mins , till it come dry.
Thats it......Keema matar is ready. Garnish and serve hot.